Forum: Ruby on Rails rails noob

strimp (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 01:24
Hello: I have followed several tutuorials (namely the 15min video and
the one on onLamp and nothing is displaying in my browser! Any ideas?
Matt R. (Guest)
What do you mean, nothing is displaying in your browser?

When you go to localhost:PORT or 127.0.0.1:PORT, do you get the welcome
rails page?
Rath -. (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 02:00
Matt R. wrote:
> What do you mean, nothing is displaying in your browser?
>

> When you go to localhost:PORT or 127.0.0.1:PORT, do you get the welcome
> rails page?

PORT is normally 3000