  From: Frank K.
  To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
  Sent: 2006-03-09 3:36 PM
  Subject: [Rails] removing something from the session

  Hi,

  Kind of a dumb question but when there is something in the session how
do you remove it?

  @session.delete(:params) doesn't work unfortunately.

  --
  Frank K.
  http://betweengo.com/

reset_session

adam
Frank K. (Guest)
I was doing that but I thought it wasn't actually removing it from the
session, just setting it to nil.  But you're right, it does actually
remove it.  Thanks!