Forum: Rails Engines development while i'm at it...

Jeff L. (Guest)
Here's my implementation of what I proposed in my ticket on loading
the init_engine file last in start_engine, since I didn't see it done
in trunk yet.

Also, this include a nifty line of code so you can say
Engines[:my_engine] as well as Engines.get(:my_engine)  :P
James A. (Guest)
Nice work Jeff,

Could you attach these diffs to respective tickets on the Collaboa
site? It just helps me keep track of what I've applied :)

- james

On 3/9/06, Jeff L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

* J *
  ~