Forum: Ruby on Rails RailsConf speakers

Ezra Z. (Guest)
Does anyone have a clue as to when the railsconf speakers will be
announced?

Thanks-

-Ezra Z.
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Ben R. (Guest)
I am interested in when this will be announced too.  Anyone?

On 3/8/06, Ezra Z. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> 509-577-7732
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Ben R.
http://www.benr75.com
Chad F. (Guest)
On Mar 15, 2006, at 10:21 PM, Ben R. wrote:

> I am interested in when this will be announced too.  Anyone?
>
> On 3/8/06, Ezra Z. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>         Does anyone have a clue as to when the railsconf speakers
>> will be
>> announced?
>>
>> Thanks-

We got them pretty much picked early this week.  It's my fault it has
taken so long.
My apologies.  I just need to focus long enough to get mails sent
out, etc.

Chad