Forum: Ruby on Rails mysql freakout!

jhi (Guest)
on 2006-03-08 23:56
I'm getting some kind of an error when I attempt to save a record to the
database, but rails isn't displaying what it is to me.  Is there some
function that will display the last db insert/update error?

Thanks
jim
Josh on Rails (Guest)
On 3/8/06, jhi <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Is there some function that will display the last db insert/update error?

Do you mean like MySQL's log?

-- Joshua
Craig W. (Guest)
On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 22:56 +0100, jhi wrote:
> I'm getting some kind of an error when I attempt to save a record to the
> database, but rails isn't displaying what it is to me.  Is there some
> function that will display the last db insert/update error?
----
log/development.log ?

mysql.log?

Craig