Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Job Openings in Phoenix, AZ

jade.meskill (Guest)
Description
-----------
We are currently seeking experienced programmers / web developers.
Initial focus will be on new projects utilizing Ruby On Rails.

Benefits
--------
* Salaried position, $30-40k/year (DOE)
* Medical and dental insurance
* 401(k)
* Paid vacation
* Flexible working hours
* Work on exciting projects using Open Source/Free software
* Great working environment

Required Skills
---------------
* Scripting Language Experience(Ruby, Python, PHP)
* SQL
* XML
* Linux (or other UNIX environment)

Desired Skills