Forum: Ruby Rails: in_place_editor_field and editing blank fields

unknown (Guest)
I just started playing with in_place_editor_field and its pretty neat.
One problem I have is that if my "form" field is blank
in_place_editor_field gives you no hot area to click on to edit the
field.

Anyone have a way to get this to work?

Regards
Joe Van D. (Guest)
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> I just started playing with in_place_editor_field and its pretty neat.
> One problem I have is that if my "form" field is blank
> in_place_editor_field gives you no hot area to click on to edit the
> field.
>
> Anyone have a way to get this to work?

1.  This is a Rails question and should be asked on the Rails mailing
list.
2.  It's been fixed (I think) in later releases of in_place_editor.

Joe