Forum: Rails Engines development starting engines and running their init file

Jeff L. (Guest)
I have an engine that does some initialization that needs to have its
resources already in the load path, so is there any reason why evaling
the init_engine.rb can't/doesn't happen at the very end of the
start_engine method? I changed it and it works for me, but I wonder if
I'm missing something?

--
Jeff L.
http://blogrium.com/