Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Commercial RoR support

Hogan, Brian P. (Guest)
What sort of support are you looking for? I'd charge you but I'd rather
try to help for free :)
Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-08 00:19
Hogan, Brian P. wrote:
> What sort of support are you looking for? I'd charge you but I'd rather
> try to help for free :)

I just figured out my stupid problem so the kind of support that I need
you can't give to me :)...

But thanks for the offer anyhow!