Forum: Ruby on Rails Using form_tag_with_upload_progress

Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-07 20:55
All,

I'm attempting to use "form_tag_with_upload_progress"
http://railsmanual.org/module/ActionView::Helpers:...

However, I'm having a hard time understanding what I'm supposed to
provide and where in order to take advantage of it.  There's a lot of
information and I'm sure I can figure it out, but was hoping for some
coaching.

Has anyone used this successfully?

Thanks,
Wes G.
Berin L. (Guest)
Wes G. wrote:
> Has anyone used this successfully?

There's a video that goes with it.  You'll have to follow it and freeze
frames as you make the code changes.  That's what I did.
Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-07 21:26
Berin L. wrote:
> Wes G. wrote:
>> Has anyone used this successfully?
>>

> There's a video that goes with it.  You'll have to follow it and freeze
> frames as you make the code changes.  That's what I did.

Freeze frames as you make the code changes.  The movie that I saw only
shows the results - it's not some kind of interactive demo that shows
you what he did to the code to make it work.

If you have a link to this video, please send.  If it's the one that I
think you're talking about, I don't see how it's very helpful.

Thanks for the reply,
Wes