Forum: Ruby-Forum.com When will search be working again...

James M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-06 18:04
Anybody have any idea when search will be working again, these busy
forums are virtually useless without it!

Thanks
Wiebe C. (Guest)
on 2006-03-06 18:56
James McCarthy wrote:
> Anybody have any idea when search will be working again, these busy
> forums are virtually useless without it!
>
> Thanks

I can't give you answer, but I do agree with you :)
Andreas S. (Guest)
on 2006-03-07 13:58
Wiebe C. wrote:
> James McCarthy wrote:
>> Anybody have any idea when search will be working again, these busy
>> forums are virtually useless without it!
>>
>> Thanks
>
> I can't give you answer, but I do agree with you :)

I re-enabled the search, with a reduced index size (only posts of the
last two weeks). I'm waiting for a more reliable and faster Ferret
version to restore full search functionality.