Forum: Ruby on Rails WEBrick / lighttpd information?

John N. Alegre (Guest)
Is there a Usenest Newsgroup / listserv / Internet forum dedicated to
issues of WEBrick / lighttpd configuration such as loggin and CGI?

Thanks for the comments.
john
Dick D. (Guest)
On 06/03/06, John N. Alegre <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Is there a Usenest Newsgroup / listserv / Internet forum dedicated to
> issues of WEBrick / lighttpd configuration such as loggin and CGI?

There's a very active ligHTTPd community, see links
off it's main site.

Not sure about webrick so much - there's a mailing list,
but it's pretty quiet.