Forum: Ruby on Rails Login Engine Missing Source

Marcus Felix W. (Guest)
Hi!

I'm new to Rails and Ruby, so this might be a simple question. I wrote a
simple blog-application using Rails 1.0 and installed login_engine to
add some authentication mechanisms. After following the installation
procedure I get this error when dispatching via FastCGI (ordinary CGI
works):

MissingSourceFile in <controller not set>#<action not set>

no such file to load -- login_engine

I repeated the procedure a few times, even starting with a blank new
rails app - it's always the same. Btw. I'm working on OS X 10.4
Can anyone please point out the problem? How can it come that
vendors/plugins isnt loaded - isnt this in the default load path?

Thanks in advance

Marcus
James A. (Guest)
Can you confirm that you've also installed the engines plugin?

  script/plugin install engines

or

  svn co http://svn.rails-engines.org/plugins/engine

- james