Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby Based "Mint"?

Sean S. (Guest)
I remember some time ago there was a post that contained a link to a
Ruby based product similar to Mint for webstats that was in early
development.  For the life of me I cannot find the link in the usual
places.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks,

-S
Abdur-Rahman A. (Guest)
http://weed.rbse.com/

but looks like it dev is stopped...
Luben M. (Guest)
On 3/5/06, Abdur-Rahman A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> http://weed.rbse.com/
>
> but looks like it dev is stopped...
>
> Sean S. wrote:
> > I remember some time ago there was a post that contained a link to a
> > Ruby based product similar to Mint for webstats that was in early
> > development.  For the life of me I cannot find the link in the usual
> > places.

You can check also http://www.railstat.com

Best regards,

Luben
Sebastian F. (Guest)
Incidentally, looks like Shaun gotten heavily into Rails himself and
AFAIK is re-doing the hosted account management/Pepper repository
stuff in Rails. Honestly, i wish he would just redo the whole thing
w/ RoR, even though this would prolly make some pepper contributors
very unhappy...

sebastian
Rick O. (Guest)
On 3/5/06, Sebastian F. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Incidentally, looks like Shaun gotten heavily into Rails himself and
> AFAIK is re-doing the hosted account management/Pepper repository
> stuff in Rails. Honestly, i wish he would just redo the whole thing
> w/ RoR, even though this would prolly make some pepper contributors
> very unhappy...
>
> sebastian

There's also the fact that rails still isn't great for shared hosting.
 With PHP you just drop in and go.  He'd probably lose a lot of
business doing that.

--
Rick O.
http://techno-weenie.net