Forum: Ruby on Rails How to upgrade to Ruby 1.8.4

Chris (Guest)
on 2006-03-04 16:07
Anyone know how to upgrade to ruby 1.8.4?
I am using windows.  I have the ruby-1.8.4.tar.gz file but this just
seems like th r source.  Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Chris
Andrew VanSpronsen (Guest)
Hello,

I got the Ruby installer for 1.8.4 from here:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=167

Andrew