Forum: Rails Engines templates as.rb files

David C. (Guest)
Would it be possible for 'engines' to be changed so that the template
files
are NOT .rb files?  It's very annoying as they cause my IDE to report
syntax
errors on them, and since they're NOT ruby files (syntactically
speaking),
perhaps they could be ".erb" files, or something?

David
James A. (Guest)
Can you tell you IDE to ignore those files?

On 3/4/06, David C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

--
* J *
  ~
On Saturday 04 March 2006 08:02 am, James A. wrote:
> Can you tell you IDE to ignore those files?

Nope.  RDT makes the assumption (which I consider reasonable) that .rb
file
are in fact ruby files.