Forum: Ruby ANN: Ruby metablog for Korean rubyists

Minkoo S. (Guest)
As of today, I proudly announce rubyist.or.kr, a meta blog for Korean
rubyists, whose primary goal is to provide useful documents and
information to Korean Ruby programmers. rubyist.or.kr automatically
aggregates RSS from Korean bloggers who post articles regarding Ruby.
In addition, for people who do not have his or her own blog,
rubyist.or.kr issues accounts needed for posting.

We welcome anyone who has fired 'print "hello world" in irb' and is
interested in Ruby as a promising language for the next era.

Come and see rubyist.or.kr.

p.s. It might take sometime until nameserver information, i.e., domain
- IP mapping, propagates to your nameserver.
Dae San H. (Guest)
Thanks for the announcement, I will drop by soon!

In the mean time, is there a Korean ruby mailing list by any chance?

cheers,
daesan
Minkoo S. (Guest)
Thank you for your interest in rubyist.or.kr.
I hope to see you in the blog.

As to mailing list, AFAIK, there's none unfortunately.

Sincerely,
Minkoo S.
pat eyler (Guest)
On 3/4/06, Minkoo S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Thank you for your interest in rubyist.or.kr.
> I hope to see you in the blog.
>
> As to mailing list, AFAIK, there's none unfortunately.

It would be easy to create one at groups.google.com.

-pate
Dae San H. (Guest)
Thanks for the tip, we might try that!

daesan
Gyoung-Yoon N. (Guest)

There's Korean Ruby U. Group a.k.a RubyKR(rubykr.org)
There's no Korean rubyist mailing list AFAIK.
But there's RubyKR Forum. http://forum.rubykr.org