Forum: Ruby Re: Taking screen shots

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> If so could somebody point me to a tutorial or code on how to
> do that? Thanks, Bernd

I don't think anyone has ported this yet:

http://search.cpan.org/~psme/Win32-Screenshot-1.20...

It would be trivial to port.  Hey, Shanko, are you listening? ;)

Regards,

Dan
Shashank D. (Guest)

"Berger, Daniel" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
I don't think anyone has ported this yet:

http://search.cpan.org/~psme/Win32-Screenshot-1.20...

It would be trivial to port. Hey, Shanko, are you listening? ;)

  I will see if I can wedge that in ... I am busy on the one-click
installer at the moment.
  Thanks,
  -- shanko