Forum: Ruby Taking screen shots

Paatsch, Bernd (Guest)
Hello,
I am using ruby for a month now and loving it. Is it possible to take
screen
shots from a windows screen?
If so could somebody point me to a tutorial or code on how to do that?
Thanks,
Bernd
Curt H. (Guest)
On 3/3/06, Paatsch, Bernd <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using ruby for a month now and loving it. Is it possible to take screen
> shots from a windows screen?
> If so could somebody point me to a tutorial or code on how to do that?
> Thanks,
> Bernd

I use MWSnap:

  http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

Its freeware, very flexible and easy to use.

Curt