Forum: Ruby on Rails Pluralisation issue?

unknown (Guest)
I'm having trouble with rails and a table named 'dives'. It seems to
work fine if I try it with another table name. I've generated the
scaffold with the script and have not made any modifications to it. When
I try to run the dives controller it starts looking for 'dife.rb' and
fives me 'uninitialized constant Dife'.

Is this a known issue?

I'm using rails 10. and ruby 1.8.4

Thanks,

    David
Kev J. (Guest)

>Thanks,

IIRC the inflector rules for v/f are a little flaky - look up how to add
your own pluralisation rules to override this particular one

Kev
Alain R. (Guest)
Kev J. wrote:
     > .. look up how to add  your own pluralisation rules to override
this particular one

.., at the bottom of Environment.rb (look for 'Inflector')

Alain
David (Guest)