Forum: Ruby on Rails LDAP and Rails ???

sayoyo S. (Guest)

We want to start a new website, and we want to use our
existing authentication system which is LDAP. Can
someone tell me where I can find the information about
how to use LDAP in rails ???

Thanks you very much

Saiho

The mind is its own place, and in itself.
Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

http://www.geocities.com/sayoyo/

> We want to start a new website, and we want to use our
> existing authentication system which is LDAP. Can
> someone tell me where I can find the information about
> how to use LDAP in rails ???

Check out ruby-ldap and ActiveLDAP.

http://ruby-ldap.sourceforge.net/

http://dataspill.org/pages/projects/ruby-activeldap
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowtoAuthe...

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails/49471
sayoyo S. (Guest)
Thanks you very much for the information:)!!!!

--- removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

> http://ruby-ldap.sourceforge.net/
>
> http://dataspill.org/pages/projects/ruby-activeldap

http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowtoAuthe...

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails/49471

The mind is its own place, and in itself.
Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

http://www.geocities.com/sayoyo/

Wilson B. (Guest)
> http://dataspill.org/pages/projects/ruby-activeldap
> http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowtoAuthe...
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails/49471

Also, the new Enterprise Integration with Ruby book has a good section
on LDAP:
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/fr_eir/