Forum: Ruby Informix driver for Ruby

Gerardo S. Gómez Garrido (Guest)
I'm writing a Ruby extension for accessing an Informix database
server. It isn't finished yet, but is already usable. It can run any
query, prepare statements, create cursors and supports some data
types.

More information and a working example of use can be found here:

http://ruby-informix.rubyforge.org/

Testers welcome. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards

--
Gerardo S.
"Between individuals, as between nations, respect for the rights of
2006/3/2, Namor <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Looking forward to using it with Rails (Waiting for your AR adapter ;)
> )

Good news:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rails-informix/

It has been tested succesfully on Solaris 9/Informix 9.40/Rails 1.0.0