Forum: Ruby DSL blog

unknown (Guest)
I've started to blog about re-visioning my RHDL DSL.  I'll post about
how I've
decided to have the 'syntax' and the tradeoffs involved as well as
solutions.
It could be useful for people who are looking to create their own DSLs
based on
Ruby.

http://blog.thoughtfiz.net/

Phil
Bil K. (Guest)
Phil T. wrote:

> It could be useful for people who are looking to create their own DSLs based on
> Ruby.

Yes; Thanks,
Jim W. (Guest)
on 2006-03-02 02:39
unknown wrote:
> I've started to blog about re-visioning my RHDL DSL.  I'll post about
> how I've
> decided to have the 'syntax' and the tradeoffs involved as well as
> solutions.
> It could be useful for people who are looking to create their own DSLs
> based on
> Ruby.
>
> http://blog.thoughtfiz.net/

I like it.  Can't wait for more entries.

--
-- Jim W.