Forum: Ruby RubyConf 2006, October 20-22, Denver!

unknown (Guest)
Dear Rubyists,

The directors of Ruby Central, Inc.  are pleased to announce that the
sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

Stay tuned here, and at http://www.rubyconf.org, for information about
venue, program, talk proposals, and of course registration!

RubyConf is always a memorable event, and last year's conference was
particularly successful and productive.  We're looking forward to
producing the 2006 version!

More details to follow as they develop.

David Black
for Ruby Central, Inc. (http://www.rubycentral.org)

Ruby Power and Light (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)

"Ruby for Rails" chapters now available
unknown (Guest)

> particularly successful and productive.  We're looking forward to
> Ruby Power and Light (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)
>
> "Ruby for Rails" chapters now available
> from Manning Early Access Program! http://www.manning.com/books/black

yay!  guess i'll make it this year ;-)

good work!

-a
Chad F. (Guest)

> yay!  guess i'll make it this year ;-)
>
> good work!

Make it?!  You'll be working the door! ;)

--
Chad F.
http://chadfowler.com

Jacob F.
James G. (Guest)
On Mar 1, 2006, at 1:44 PM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

> The directors of Ruby Central, Inc.  are pleased to announce that the
> sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
> the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

My parents will be so thrilled you have given me an excuse to go see
them.  ;)

Looking forward to my first RubyConf and getting to meet everyone!

James Edward G. II
Paul D. (Guest)
* Chad F. (removed_email_address@domain.invalid) wrote:
[snipped]
> Make it?!  You'll be working the door! ;)

You promised that job to me :(.
(Guest)
Rubyists in Denver, I'm looking forward to it!

- Hitesh
http://www.jasani.org/
Gregory B. (Guest)
> Dear Rubyists,
>
> The directors of Ruby Central, Inc.  are pleased to announce that the
> sixth International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2006) will be held in
> the Denver, Colorado area, October 20-22, 2006.

I've been meaning to get back to Colorado sooner or later.  Guess it's
gonna be sooner!

Looking forward to seeing you guys there.
Chad F. (Guest)
On 3/1/06, Paul D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> * Chad F. (removed_email_address@domain.invalid) wrote:
> [snipped]
> > Make it?!  You'll be working the door! ;)
>
> You promised that job to me :(.

Don't worry.  We'll pick a venue with two doors.