Forum: Ruby Crib/summary sheet for Ruby

andy (Guest)
Is there a 1 or 2 page summary/crib sheet available for the Ruby
language?

I am not after a tutorial but a summary sheet written in a small font
and multiple columns to act a reminder for people starting to learn the
language or performing small modifications to other peoples Ruby code.
Thanks for any pointers.
unknown (Guest)
Hi --

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, andy wrote:

> Is there a 1 or 2 page summary/crib sheet available for the Ruby
> language?
>
> I am not after a tutorial but a summary sheet written in a small font
> and multiple columns to act a reminder for people starting to learn the
> language or performing small modifications to other peoples Ruby code.
> Thanks for any pointers.

You could probably adapt:
http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/QuickRef.html

for print.  (I don't think there's a print version already, but there
might be one somewhere.)

David

Ruby Power and Light (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)

"Ruby for Rails" chapters now available
Matthew D. (Guest)
>> Thanks for any pointers.
>
> You could probably adapt:
> http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/QuickRef.html
>
> for print.  (I don't think there's a print version already, but there
> might be one somewhere.)
>

> David

I think that PDF::Writer includes something like this in the demos that
ship along with it.
Try http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-pdf/

Matthew
Gene T. (Guest)
andy wrote:
> Is there a 1 or 2 page summary/crib sheet available for the Ruby
> language?
>
> I am not after a tutorial but a summary sheet written in a small font
> and multiple columns to act a reminder for people starting to learn the
> language or performing small modifications to other peoples Ruby code.
> Thanks for any pointers.

http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/QuickRef.html
http://www.testingeducation.org/conference/wtst3_p...
http://www.ruby-doc.org/doxygen/1.8.4/functions_vars.html
http://www.petefreitag.com/item/455.cfm

http://ruby-pdf.rubyforge.org/pdf-writer/demos/Rub...

http://www.blainekendall.com/index.php/rubyonrails...
Rudolfs O. (Guest)
I found this one (although it's for RoR):
http://www.ilovejackdaniels.com/ruby-on-rails/ruby...