Forum: Ruby on Rails gem update problem

Doug H. (Guest)
Tried to update my installed gems, but it gave me this error:

mu163:~/Documents/Dev/Rails/gems dhall$ sudo gem update installed
Password:
Upgrading installed gems...
Attempting remote upgrade of installed
Attempting remote installation of 'installed'
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
     Could not find installed (> 0) in the repository

Any ideas what's going on and how I can correct it?

Thanks,
Doug
Peter De Berdt (Guest)
On 28 Feb 2006, at 16:53, Doug H. wrote:

> Any ideas what's going on and how I can correct it?

"sudo gem update" should do it. Otherwise you're trying to update the
gem "installed".

Best regards

Peter De Berdt