Forum: Ruby on Rails windows sqlite client?

Nicolas B. (Guest)
Hi all,

Does anyone know a good windows client for sqlite 3? typical use is
create
and modify tables and export creation queries.

Thanks,

Nicolas
GeekEntrepreneu (Guest)
Try SQLyog, it quite handy
Nicolas B. (Guest)
sqlyog is for mysql isn't it? I am looking for someting that suports
sqlite3.
Alex Y. (Guest)
Nicolas B. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know a good windows client for sqlite 3? typical use is
> create and modify tables and export creation queries.
I believe sqlitecc runs on Windows, but I haven't tested it.  It looks
fairly complete.
Rob N. (Guest)
on 2006-02-28 18:47
If it has an ODBC driver, I think Slik's ODBC View will do the job.

http://www.slik.co.nz/downloads.htm