Forum: Ruby on Rails Problem since r3679

Ian W. (Guest)
When I do 'rake migrate' since r3679 (I rolled back to there and it
works) I get

rake aborted!
undefined method `namespace' for main:Object
./rakefile:10

Do I have to make any changes to my rails app since r3679?

Cheers,
Ian
Francois B. (Guest)
2006/2/28, Ian W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> When I do 'rake migrate' since r3679 (I rolled back to there and it works) I get

You need Rake 0.7.0 to use the new namespace features.

Bye !
Ian W. (Guest)
> You need Rake 0.7.0 to use the new namespace features.
Awesome, thanks!
Ian W. (Guest)
Damn, now I'm getting:

undefined method `verify!' for {}:Hash, when I try and browse to a
controller usiing webrick

Again, when I rollback to the old version it works..
Tom T. (Guest)
Ian W. wrote:
> Damn, now I'm getting:
>
> undefined method `verify!' for {}:Hash, when I try and browse to a
> controller usiing webrick

I'm getting this too.

I believe since 3693 (http://dev.rubyonrails.org/changeset/3693).

Tom