Forum: Ruby on Rails Instructions for installing RoR for Apache 1.3/2.0?

Conrad T. (Guest)
Hi, could someone tell me where I can find the correct instructions
for configuring apache for RoR?  I need to give this information to my
hosting company.  Well, I must go and thanks in advance.

-Conrad
Corey B. (Guest)
on 2006-03-01 00:20
Conrad T. wrote:
> Hi, could someone tell me where I can find the correct instructions
> for configuring apache for RoR?  I need to give this information to my
> hosting company.  Well, I must go and thanks in advance.
>
> -Conrad

I'd like to see a nice, easy-to-understand tutorial for this as well.  I
haven't been able to find one online, yet.  Anyone?
Kelly F. (Guest)
What OS?

I've installed on debian Apache 1.3, fcgi and rails a few times. I'm
working
on instructions but not done yet.

-Kelly
Melissa Anderson (Guest)
I haven't set up ruby with apache yet, but http://rails.homelinux.org/
has
a link to a PDF of Four Days on Rails which has Apache directions that
I've been planning to try out . . . it's not much different than the
config example at http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Tutorial,
though.
Conrad T. (Guest)
Hi, does anyone know where I can locate valid instructions for Apache
1.3.x?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad