Forum: Rails Engines development Login engine, user controller

Surendra S. (Guest)
Hello James,
  I have attached a patch for the user controller in login engine.

When the user logouts or completes a forgot password request, instead of
directly
calling the redirect to login page, the redirect_to_index method is
called.
This allows the engine users to still use the existing actions but just
override the redirect_to_index method.
James A. (Guest)
Hi Surendra - thanks for this. Could you possibly submit it to the Trac
site?

https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/rails_engines/tra...

Thanks!

james

--
* J *
  ~

> Hi Surendra - thanks for this. Could you possibly submit it to the Trac site?
>
> https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/rails_engines/tra...

Done. Cheers.
--
Surendra S.