Forum: Ruby Uttk 0.3 is released!

Nicolas Desprès (Guest)
Hi there,

We are proud to announce that the version 0.3 of Uttk, aka KID, is
available on-line on Rubyforge
(http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=621). This release comes with the
version 0.5 of core_ex and 0.4 of ruby_ex.

Many features have been added since the last release in latest June
(see the NEWS file included in the tarball for further details).

Installation instructions are available here: http://uttk.org/download
Documentation and tutorials can be reached at:
http://uttk.org/documentation

As always feedback and contributions are welcome.
E. Saynatkari (Guest)
on 2006-02-26 21:56
Nicolas Desprès wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> We are proud to announce that the version 0.3 of Uttk, aka KID, is
> available on-line on Rubyforge
> (http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=621). This release comes with the
> version 0.5 of core_ex and 0.4 of ruby_ex.
>
> Many features have been added since the last release in latest June
> (see the NEWS file included in the tarball for further details).
>
> Installation instructions are available here: http://uttk.org/download
> Documentation and tutorials can be reached at:
> http://uttk.org/documentation
>
> As always feedback and contributions are welcome.

Could you briefly describe what Uttk is? :)