Forum: Ruby on Rails Migrations: column option "offset"?

Mike D (Guest)

On the wiki
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Understand... it says:
Valid column options are:
- limit
- offset
- null (i.e. � :null => false� implies NOT NULL)
- default (to specify default values)

I was wondering what the purpose of the "offset" option is. And after
looking at the API at
http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActiveRecord/Co...
I'm wondering whether this option exists at all?
Is it an error on the wiki?

Thanks,
Mike.
Damon C. (Guest)
Mike D <spmikedev@...> writes:

> I was wondering what the purpose of the "offset" option is. And after
> looking at the API at

http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActiveRecord/Co...
> I'm wondering whether this option exists at all?
> Is it an error on the wiki?
Yes, it is an error.

Valid options are: limit, default, and null

-damon
http://damonclinkscales.com/