Forum: Ruby-Forum.com Danish translation of RForum

Gitte W. (Guest)
on 2006-02-25 03:04
Hello,

I have created a danish translation for RForum based on svn trunk.
Interested in merging it in and where can I send it to?

Greetings,
Gitte W.
Andreas S. (Guest)
on 2006-02-25 10:30
Gitte W. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have created a danish translation for RForum based on svn trunk.
> Interested in merging it in and where can I send it to?

Hi,

definetely. Please mail it to rforum at andreas-s dot net.