Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Newbie Forum?

Micah B. (Guest)
on 2006-02-24 21:31
Hi all.

I'm a new convert (or at least I want to be a convert) to Rails.  I've
got the book, have read it, done bits and pieces of the demo, and tried
to apply it to a rather complicated DB I've got here.  I've got a ton of
questions, and before I bore everyone here, is there a dedicated forum
for Rails newbies to get help?

Yak
Pat M. (Guest)
http://rails.techno-weenie.net/ is a promising resource for people in
your situation.

Pat
Clint P. (Guest)
I'd suggest searching for answers to your topics here first
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails

That's the searchable archive of this mailing list. If it hasn't been
asked
then post away. Lots of great help there.

Clint
Ezra Z. (Guest)
There is also a budding ruby forum at Sitepoint:  http://
www.sitepoint.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=227

-Ezra

On Feb 24, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Clint P. wrote:

> your situation.
> tried

-Ezra Z.
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster
http://yakimaherald.com
509-577-7732
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Micah B. (Guest)
on 2006-02-25 23:36
Ezra, Clint, and Pat:

Thanks for the links and advice.  I found several answers to questions I
had.  That techno-weenie thing is interesting... I'll have to figure out
how to buy some points ;)

Micah