Forum: Ruby on Rails Any way to audit view pages for missing h() calls?

Pat M. (Guest)
I've got an app that has about a gazillion <%= statements in the view
pages.  I'm pretty sure I'm using h() everywhere I need to, but is
there an easy way to figure out if there are any calls I've made that
are missing h() and need it?

Pat
Alex Y. (Guest)
Pat M. wrote:
> I've got an app that has about a gazillion <%= statements in the view
> pages.  I'm pretty sure I'm using h() everywhere I need to, but is
> there an easy way to figure out if there are any calls I've made that
> are missing h() and need it?

grep '<%=' view.rhtml | grep -v '<%=\s*h '

?