Forum: Ruby on Rails OT: Collaboa on Debian

Buntin, Seth - KATE (Guest)
I am running a subversion server (on Windows) but I would like to run
Collaboa.  I am pretty familiar with the Linux world (not in a developer
sence) and I am having problems with installing the prereqs for
Collaboa.  I have read the article "How to install Collaboa on Debian"
but it doesn't seem to work for me.  Has anyone gotten this working and
can help?

Seth B.

Web Resources Coordinator

Kentucky Academy of Technology Education

Murray State University
Luis L. (Guest)
on 2006-02-24 21:19
Buntin, Seth - KATE wrote:
> I am running a subversion server (on Windows) but I would like to run
> Collaboa.  I am pretty familiar with the Linux world (not in a developer
> sence) and I am having problems with installing the prereqs for
> Collaboa.  I have read the article "How to install Collaboa on Debian"
> but it doesn't seem to work for me.  Has anyone gotten this working and
> can help?

Hello Seth,

I'll suggest you take a look at this page:

http://www.collaboa.org/docs/

There are some indications about setting subversion and ruby bindings
(swig) to get collaboa working on linux.

sadly, no win32 ruby bindings for us :-(

HTH,

_
Luis