Forum: Ruby on Rails lighttpd and blank page

Randy S. (Guest)
Hi all:

I have been using lighttpd on os x with RoR. It normally works great,
however, when I use it for one project, kill the process, then switch
to another project and start up using ./script/server, all I get is a
blank page. No errors or html. The only solution I have found so far
is to restart my machine, but that seems terribly inneficient. How
does everybody else handle this, or do you guys not have this problem?

Thanks!
--
Randy S.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid