Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails in Brisbane, Australia

Aneesha Bakharia (Guest)
Hi

Any Rails developers from Brisbane, Australia? Any companies from
Brisbane
developing Rails applications?
Christoph Donges (Guest)
I am a beginning rails developer from Toowoomba.
Rath -. (Guest)
on 2006-02-23 02:17
Only in Melbourne, mate
Dan S. (Guest)
Yeah, Hi, haven't posted here in ages cause the volume is too high,
but I'm working in west end (Brisbane) on a big booking application
(Rails, of course). Project's been running about 6 months now :)

Cheers,
Dan
Paul B. (Guest)
On 22/02/2006 10:01 PM, Aneesha Bakharia wrote:
> Hi
>
> Any Rails developers from Brisbane, Australia? Any companies from
> Brisbane developing Rails applications?
>
> --
> Aneesha

Hi Aneesha. Yep, I'm working on a rails project for a client right now.
Got another couple of rails projects to do as soon as this one's done.