Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rail on apache

Anil V. (Guest)

I m successful in creating & executing ruby on rails program on
web-brick server.

But if i want to run on apache then what i have to do?
Mikkel B. (Guest)
On Wednesday, February 22, 2006, at 12:41 PM, ani vadhavane wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I m successful in creating & executing ruby on rails program on
>web-brick server.
>
>But if i want to run on apache then what i have to do?

Check the wiki.rubyonrails.org or the Agile book...

Mikkel B.

www.strongside.dk    - Football Portal(DK)
nflfeed.helenius.org - Football News(DK)
ting.minline.dk      - Buy Old Stuff!(DK)