Forum: Ruby Re: Eating CPAN - Was Port A Library.

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> > *much* better.
>
> Which are the most important/useful libraries?  I might like
> to try my hand at one.
>
> Steve

There is http://qa.perl.org/phalanx/100/, but most of those already
exist in one form or another in Ruby or on the RAA.

Outside of those, I'd vote for:

Crypt-OpenPGP
IO-AIO

And that's about all I can think of at the moment.

Regards,

Dan
pat eyler (Guest)
On 2/21/06, Berger, Daniel <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> There is http://qa.perl.org/phalanx/100/, but most of those already
> exist in one form or another in Ruby or on the RAA.

Now that it's been mentioned, I have a special kind of envy
of the whole phalanx concept.  I'd love to see a Ruby version
of phalanx running.

(Maybe a mapping of the phalanx 100 to their Ruby
equivalents would be a good thing too.)