Forum: Ruby is there a seperate mailing list for novices?

John M. (Guest)
After having writen many lines of bloat.... Is there a seperate list
for noobs for embarassingly simple questions and such?
Robert K. (Guest)
John M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> After having writen many lines of bloat.... Is there a seperate list
> for noobs for embarassingly simple questions and such?

You can just post them here.  If you feel more comfortable going to a
RubyNuby specific site I think there is a forum.  Just search the
archives
of this list:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/index.shtml
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby

Kind regards

    robert
Patrick H. (Guest)
To second what has already been said, don't run away, join the fun.
This is a nice place, because matz is nice. Start asking questions and
soon you will be answering them as well.

You are welcome here
Jay L. (Guest)
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:07:51 +0900, John M. wrote:

> After having writen many lines of bloat.... Is there a seperate list
> for noobs for embarassingly simple questions and such?

comp.lang.php.

HA!  No, kidding.  Stick around.  I've posted some pretty dumb questions
and got some pretty great answers here.  It's a friendly crowd.

Jay L.