Forum: Ruby How to make Ruby on Rails working with appache 2.0?

news (Guest)
I need to know how to set Ruby on Rails working with Apache web server.

It is better to developer a "hello world" application.

I do not know how to make RoR structure on Apache server.Thanks

Mark
Eric H. (Guest)
On Feb 20, 2006, at 2:28 PM, news wrote:

> I need to know how to set Ruby on Rails working with Apache web
> server.
>
> It is better to developer a "hello world" application.
>
> I do not know how to make RoR structure on Apache server.Thanks

You'll get the best answers on the RoR mailing list:

http://lists.rubyonrails.org/

--
Eric H. - removed_email_address@domain.invalid - http://segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com