Forum: Ruby RailsConf 2005 podcasts

Bryan W. (Guest)
on 2006-02-21 00:13
I'm looking for a downloads of ALL podcasts from RubyConf2005.

I found this:
http://odeo.com/channel/34396/view

 but the files are only 1 second long.

I've poked around for a while and wasn't able to find any other download
locations.

I'm most interested in these presentations:
Kevin Baird's Refactoring No Clergy
 Eric H. talks about MetaRuby
Francis H. mocking objects and filesystems.

Thanks,
Bryan
Bill G. (Guest)
On 2/20/06, Bryan W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I'm most interested in these presentations:
> Kevin Baird's Refactoring No Clergy
>  Eric H. talks about MetaRuby
> Francis H. mocking objects and filesystems.

http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...
James B. (Guest)
Bryan W. wrote:
> I'm looking for a downloads of ALL podcasts from RubyConf2005.

Subject line says otherwise.

:)
Ezra Z. (Guest)
On Feb 20, 2006, at 2:20 PM, James B. wrote:

> Bryan W. wrote:
>> I'm looking for a downloads of ALL podcasts from RubyConf2005.
>
> Subject line says otherwise.
>
> :)
>
> --
> James

Bryan-

	Here are the files I collected that where recorded at rubyconf05:

http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...

Cheers-
-Ezra Z.
WebMaster
Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper
http://yakimaherald.com
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
blog: http://brainspl.at
Bryan W. (Guest)
on 2006-02-21 18:09
Thank You, that's just what I wanted. :)

Cheers,
Bryan