Forum: Ruby typo questions

unknown (Guest)
The typo websites seem to be in transtion right now so I can't look at
the
online docs...

I just setup a typo blog and I've gotta give props to the folks who put
it
together: all that drag & drop configuration is just syrupy sweet!

I've got some questions though:

1) I'm trying to include a flickr photo feed on the sidebar, but I end
up not
getting my photos but anybodys.  This is my feed url:
http://www.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public...

But like I say, end end up seeing Everyone's Photos as opposed to my
own.  I'm
pretty sure the id is right based on the email sent me from flickr when
signed up.

2) How can you include photos in new articles?  I don't see any options
for
this in the 'create new article' article editing area.

3) themes: where does one find alternate themes and how do you set them
up?  I
suppose this info will be on the typo website when it becomes available
again...

Phil
Alpha Chen (Guest)