Forum: Ferret plz register this mailing-list with gmane

Alain R. (Guest)
on 2006-02-17 20:04
Thanks in advance.

Alain
Alain R. (Guest)
on 2006-02-20 16:14
Anybody?
It's free, it takes 30 seconds once and the whole community benefits
from it.

Newsgroups are really convenient. They are threaded, serve archives
automatically and don't force you to distribute your email address.

TIA

Alain
Jennyw J. (Guest)
Alain R. wrote:
> Anybody?
> It's free, it takes 30 seconds once and the whole community benefits
> from it.

For what it's worth, I think it'd be a nice idea.

For the time being, though, you can also read this group at
ruby-forum.com.

Jen