Forum: Ruby on Rails fixtures outside of rails

Jay D. (Guest)
on 2006-02-16 02:30
Is there an easy way to use fixtures outside of a rails app? I'm using
activerecord for a project and would love to use fixtures as well, but I
haven't found any info on doing this. I'm hoping it's something quick
and simple someone can explain to me so I don't have to dig through the
rails source :)
Scott W. (Guest)
On Feb 15, 2006, at 4:30 PM, jay donnell wrote:

> Is there an easy way to use fixtures outside of a rails app? I'm using
> activerecord for a project and would love to use fixtures as well,
> but I
> haven't found any info on doing this. I'm hoping it's something quick
> and simple someone can explain to me so I don't have to dig through
> the
> rails source :)

rake load_fixtures