Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby 1.8.2 work with Edge Rails

John K. (Guest)
Does ruby 1.8.2 of ruby work with edge rails or do I need to upgrade?

John K.
http://www.kopanas.com

Hi !

2006/2/15, John K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Does ruby 1.8.2 of ruby work with edge rails or do I need to upgrade?

I'm using 1.8.2 on Windows:
$ ruby -v
ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32]

Works fine for trunk, stable or 1.0.

Bye !
John K. (Guest)
1.0/trunk works fine for me as well... but edge does not... I was
wondering if it was because I have an older version of ruby?

On 15-Feb-06, at 5:05 PM, Francois B. wrote:

> Bye !
> --
> Fran├žois Beausoleil
> http://blog.teksol.info/