Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby install tips

Luciano B. (Guest)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luciano B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Date: Feb 15, 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: [Rails]
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Hi all,

Is anybody know how + to install a ruby application (persitent , after
computer restart) in the system tray.
Is any body know an installer to package ruby application and to compile
it
as an file .exe

Thank you all

Croco

--
----------------------------------
Luciano B.

Tél: 06 61 84 51 00
Fax: 04 92 72 65 91
Norman T. (Guest)
Am Mittwoch, den 15.02.2006, 17:01 +0100 schrieb Luciano B.:
> Is anybody know how + to install a ruby application (persitent , after
> computer restart) in the system tray.
> Is any body know an installer to package ruby application and to
> compile it as an file .exe

You should have a look at http://exerb.sourceforge.jp/index.en.html

what is a very nice tool for making a exe file from ruby scripts. Or you
give http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index.html a try.

At all, this this more a question for the ruby mailinglist not rails:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/20020104.html

I think you get faster responses there.

--
Norman T.