Forum: Ruby on Rails Customizing RedCloth

Adam Van Den H. (Guest)
I want to add some additional behaviour to RedCloth. Specifically, I
want to add to the linking behaviour. My problem is that I can't find
any good resources on how to make these changes and how to
encorporate those in to my rails project.

Any thoughts?
Adam
James A. (Guest)
Look at the source to i2, it does stuff like that...

On 2/14/06, Adam Van Den H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

* J *
  ~