Forum: Ruby Re: Installing ruby-oci8 on Mac OS X for Rails

Stephen W. (Guest)
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your message about Ruby on Rails.  I think you'll find
that you're likely to get a quicker and more accurate response to
your message on the Ruby on Rails specific mailing list.

For subscription and posting information, please visit the Rails
mailing list page at:

Sincerely,
Steve
David V. (Guest)
DÅ?a Utorok 14 Február 2006 17:10 Stephen W. napísal:

> Sincerely,
> Steve

Hmm... Do you have an autoreply script for this? The question was about
ruby-oci8, not Rails ;)

David V.